We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Business Development and Marketing team. The Business Development and Marketing team is a high-performing and collaborative team whose purpose is to bring diverse expertise to help the firm to achieve market success. The Business Development Manager will report to the National Business Development Manager.
The focus of the Business Development Manager role will be to primarily provide business development support under the direction of the National Business Development Manager. This may include assistance with client account management, new business development initiatives and tender submissions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The successful candidate will ideally possess project management skills and business writing skills
- A track record of tender/proposal writing is also preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, and desire to work in a team
- Effective interpersonal influencing skills
- Optional (preferred): law firm or other professional services firm experience
- Experience working with MS Office
- Ideally 3 to 5 years business-to-business business development experience
Posted: 28 November 2018
Type: Full time
Contact Hannah Booth in our HR Team for more information